A small and cute box to store some of your jewelry is a cute idea, isn’t it?
Well for this you will need:
1. A thick book (buy something from second hand sale)
Just follow the instructions in the picture!
Innovate and enjoy!
DIY Jewelry holder
When I see my jewelry all tangled up in the boxes I feel really bad about buying them and not taking care of them.
So I have found a solution and I want to share it with you all.
We will be making a jewelry holder!
For this you will need:
1. Wooden sheet/cardboard/any old frame/ thermocol sheet (use whatever suites est for you)
2. Door knobs/handles/hooks/strings
3. Color/decoration (if you want)
4. Carpentry tools/glue (whichever you find easy)
How to make it:
If you are using sheets attach knobs/hooks/handle to them colour and you are ready to go.
If you are using frame, attach strings and you are done!
Share your jewelry holder with us.
Use the examples given in photographs to find the best suited holder for yourself!
We all love it when our stuff is organized and looks pretty.. There are days when you look at you make-up applicator brush and say. “Oh no, it is almost ruined!!”.. To avoid that miserable feeling you need to do something awesome to make it work, isn’t it?
So we have come up with a solution.. a DIY make-up brush holder..
What you’ll need:
1. Glass jar/glass of your size/shape,
2. Color-fill / beads/ coffee beans/ glitter/ sand (Fill of your choice) Tip : be innovative!
3. Ribbon or any sort of decoration you’d like to add to it.
4. Scissors & a hot glue gun/ fevicol tube/ fabric glue. (Use whatever is handy)
How to do it :
Fill the jar/glass with your filer and decorate it the way you want.